PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
mPrincess is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers’ personal information. This policy applies to information we collect:
Amendments to this statement will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of emmprincess.com following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
The information we collect on or through emmprincess.com may include:
- On emmprincess.com
- Via E-Mail, text or other electronic messages between you and emmprincess.com.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from emmprincess.com, which provide dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and mprincess.com.au.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of emmprincess.com (such as product ratings and reviews.) Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of emmprincess.com with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed or misused by unauthorised persons.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on emmprincess.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use emmprincess.com, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by mPrincess, and when you report a problem with our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your response to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through mprincess.com.au and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our emmprincess.com.
- Your search queries on emmprincess.com.
PROTECTING KIDS’ PRIVACY
emmprincess.com is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. Children under 13 may look at emmprincess.com, but are not permitted to make a purchase, create an account, enter a promotion, submit a customer survey, sign-up for emails or post comments or reviews on emmprincess.com. If we discover someone under the age of 13 has created an account or has otherwise provided us with their personal information, we will remove their personally identifiable registration information from our records. If you are under 13 and would like to make a purchase, please ask a parent or legal guardian to place the order for you.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
As you navigate through and interact with emmprincess.com, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us improve emmprincess.com and to deliver a better and more personalised service by enabling us to:
- Details of your visits to emmprincess.com, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on mprincess.com.au.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to mprincess.com.au
- To efficiently present emmprincess.com and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to emmprincess.com or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on mprincess.com.au.
- For online promotions and interactive user content.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of emmprincess.com may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on emmprincess.com. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divesture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some of all of mPrincess’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by mPrincess about emmprincess.com users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/ not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “e-mail to a friend” feature on emmprincess.com, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property of safety of mPrincess, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
emmPrincess.com.au has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information. emmprincess.com may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
CHOICE TO OPT-IN OR OPT-OUT
You may opt-out of receiving future Opt-In Communications from mprincess.com.au when you register or otherwise provide contact information to emmprincess.com. You may change your preferences at any time by revising your profile by signing in, clicking the “unsubscribe” button at any e-mail Opt-In Communication you receive from us and the following the instructions provided therein, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to mprincess.com.au is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about mPrincess’ privacy practises, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.